Marugo Matsuri No Ato Tabi Jikatabi Shoe white Size 26cm
Size 26cm (US 8) 100% cotton canvas white, quick-fit elastic closure.Non-slip rubber sole.Available in white and black.
- Matsuri No Ato Tabi Jikatabi Shoe
- Traditional Japanese minimalist two-finger
- espadrille shoe made of polyester / cotton canvas
- Lightweight, flexible.
- resistant fabrics.
- Quick-release elastic closure
- worn in Japan after "Matsuri" festivities
- To wear both outside and inside.
- suitable for the practice of Chi Qong, Kung Fu, Tai chi chuan, Ninjutsu, martial arts, multi-sports and various and varied activities
- Need for the beach this summer!
- In order to be able to carry them everywhere with you small storage bag offered!
- Size 26cm (US 8)
HOW TO CORRECTLY DETERMINE YOUR JAPANESE SIZE IN CM?
To determine your Japanese size, you must first measure your feet
To start take a sheet of paper and a pen, then stand up and place your foot on the sheet of paper, trace your foot with the pen making sure that the pen is always exactly perpendicular (90 degrees) to the ground.
Measure the length of your foot from the heel to the tip of your big toe in centimeters and round to the nearest size.
For example, if your foot is 28.3cm you need 28.5cm, or if you are 28.5cm you will need a size 29 bootie.
You might also like