Men's Vintage Haori UmeBachi Montsuki Sakura Guruma
100% black habutae silk, the stitched pattern on the golden silk lining represents a traditional plow wheel, beautifully decorated with Sakura cherry blossoms and Matsu pines. Made in Japan
Deluxe Men's Vintage Haori
- Made in Japan
- 100% pure black "Habutae" silk,
- Haori adorned with 5 Kamon Maruni Umebachi Family Coat of Arms (Plum Blossom)
- the stitched pattern on the golden silk lining represents a traditional plow wheel, beautifully decorated with Sakura cherry blossoms and Matsu pines(photos taken on March 28, 2023 in the "Sakura no Mori" cherry tree forest in northern Kyoto Kokusai Kaikan Station)
- Very good condition (see photo details)
- unique piece of traditional Japanese art, rare beautiful and authentic antique Haori, high quality silk reversible kimono jacket entirely handmade in Japan.
- The Himo tie cord in the color of your choice to close it is on sale from the shop
- Haori to exhibit as a work of art in your most beautiful interior or to wear over the kimono, samue or iaidoGi for the practice of Kenjutsu or other martial arts.
- Also matched with all city clothes, chic with jeans for everyday use.
Shoulder to shoulder width: 60cm
Sleeve width: 32cm
Sleeve height: 54cm
Sleeve to sleeve width: 123cm
Period: showa (1929~1989)
You might also like