Unique piece 100% black silk, pattern on the lining representing a zen monk Daruma,pioneer of Zen japanese buddhism
- New condition
- 100% black silk
- pattern on lining representing a zen monk Daruma,pioneer of Zen japanese buddhism
- Beautiful finish.
- Worn once by the samurai warriors under their armor "Yoroi"
- To wear as keikogi with the Shima umanori hakama striped and keikogi for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Care: dry cleaning / ironing 60degree if necessary
- withe himo to close offer
Shoulder to shoulder width: 58cm
Width of sleeve with handle: 127cm
Handle height: 51cm
Width of handle: 31cm
16 other products in the same category:
Save products on your wishlist to buy them later or share with your friends.
Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.
iqitcookielaw - module, put here your own cookie law text