Antique Man's samurai Haori kimono jacket Maruni TakanoHane Montsuki "Kumano Jinja"
159.00 199.00 -40.00
100% silk black silk lining and gold, the stitching pattern on the lining is a Shinto shrine of Kumano mountains (Wakayama) .Fabrication Japan
- 100% made in Japan
- Unique piece
- Work of Japanese traditional art
- Excellent condition like new
- 100% black shiny silk
- gold silk lining
- The quilted pattern on the lining is a Shinto shrine of Kumano mountains (Wakayama)
- Adorned with 5 samurai family crest "Kamon" Takano Montsuki Hane (feather hawk)
- Nice finish.
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- We recommend that you expose in your best inside or bring it to the ways of Japanese shihans over the keikogi (or one of our ancient Japanese samurai kimono black silk Montsuki) for Iaido, Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry cleaning / ironing 60degré if necessary
Height : 101cm
Shoulder to shoulder width : 60cm
Width of sleeve handle has : 128cm
Handle Height : 50cm
Sleeve width : 30cm
You might also like
Vintage Classic Haori
100% pure black silk,haori jacket with Samurai clan Chūshingura (47 ronin) Using for Iaido.
Classic japanese Kimono
Men's black cotton samurai japanese kimono
100% black cotton, kimono man pattern embroidery of the Japanese kanji character "Samurai" embroiderie is available in silver and gold color .Manufacture in Japan
16 other products in the same category:
Men's Vintage Formal Haori Montsuki
Men's Vintage Haori kimono Black Silk Chigai Ha Montsuki Kabuki
100% black silk and golden silk lining, topstitched pattern representing a character from the Japanese Kabuki theater.Reversible kimono jacket to wear for iaido practice or to exhibit.Made in Japan
No customer reviews for the moment.