Men's Antique Haori kimono jacket Shima Maru ni Yotsume Hishi Montsuki black silk
100% black silk, striped pattern. "Himo" tether strap offered! Made in Japan
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
- Made in Japan
- Very good condition like new
- 100% black silk
- The pattern on the lining represents striped horizontal lines "shima"
- Adorned with 5 family coat of arms Maru ni Yotsume Hishi
- Beautiful finish.
- Worn once by the samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To wear over the keikogi in addition to the umanori Shima striped hakama for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Care: dry cleaning / ironing 60degree if necessary
Shoulder to shoulder width: 60cm
Width of sleeve with handle: 129cm
Handle height: 48cm
Handle width: 32cm
"Himo" tie cord of the color (white, gold, brown, gray, navy blue) of your choice!
Your choice to fill in the box "customization"
16 other products in the same category:
Men's Vintage Formal Haori Montsuki
Meoto iwa Ise
100% black silk, Topstitched motif on the lining representing the Meoto iwa Ise. Manufactured in Japan
No customer reviews for the moment.