Men's Vintage Haori kimono jacket Kenkatabami Montsuki Yabusame Fuji San
100% black silk, the topstitched pattern on the lining represents two Japanese samurai archer warriors on horseback called "Yabusame" hunting in the valley of Mount Fuji (Fuji San / Fujiyama))
- Unique piece.
- vintage traditional clothing of Japanese art
- Entirely handmade in Japan
- 100% pure black silk
- Golden silk lining
- Pattern: stitched on the lining depicts two Japanese samurai archer warriors on horseback called "Yabusame" hunting in the valley of Mount Fuji (Fuji San / Fujiyama))
- This haori has 5 kamon or samurai family coat of arms KenKatabami
- rare beautiful reversible kimono jacket in high quality silk
- To display in your most beautiful interior or wear over the iaidoGi for the practice of Kenjutsu or other martial arts. but also with street clothes for everyday use.
Condition: very good (like new, see details photos)
Not to be confused with the Chinese "Cardigan" kimono jackets wrongly called "Japanese Haori" bought on the Chinese site Aliexpress and resold three times more expensive on fake Japanese sites supposedly specialists and lovers of Japan. by appearances Be and remain vigilant!
Use: Haori to display as a work of art in your most beautiful interior or to wear over the kimono, samue or iaidoGi for the practice of Kenjutsu or other martial arts.
Also matched with any city clothes, chic with jeans for everyday use.
Note: after a little check on our site, you will see that our haori are in great demand and sold quickly because they are also for sale on our other stores and platforms Amazon, Etsy, Ebay. please.
You might also like