Men's Vintage Haori kimono jacket Takenoko Montsuki Shishi Mai Ise Jingu
100% black silk, the topstitched pattern on the lining represents the folk lion dance "Shishi Mai" at the Shintoist shrine Ise Jingu (Wakayama)
- Unique piece.
- vintage traditional clothing of Japanese art
- Entirely handmade in Japan
- 100% pure black silk
- Khaki silk lining
- Pattern: stitched on the lining represents the folk lion dance "Shishi Mai" at the Ise Jingu Shinto shrine (Wakayama) to protect the population from disease (watch the video below)
- This haori has 5 kamon or samurai family coat of arms with the bamboo shoot pattern Take no ko
- rare beautiful reversible kimono jacket in high quality silk
- To display in your most beautiful interior or wear over the iaidoGi for the practice of Kenjutsu or other martial arts. but also with street clothes for everyday use.
Shoulder to shoulder width: 60cm
Sleeve width: 34cm
Sleeve height: 52cm
Sleeve to sleeve width: 133cm
Period: hieisei (1989 ~)
Condition: very good (like new, see details photos)
Not to be confused with the Chinese "Cardigan" kimono jackets wrongly called "Japanese Haori" bought on the Chinese site Aliexpress and resold three times more expensive on fake Japanese sites supposedly specialists and lovers of Japan. by appearances Be and remain vigilant!
Use: Haori to display as a work of art in your most beautiful interior or to wear over the kimono, samue or iaidoGi for the practice of Kenjutsu or other martial arts.
Also matched with any city clothes, chic with jeans for everyday use.
Note: after a little check on our site, you will see that our haori are in great demand and sold quickly because they are also for sale on our other stores and platforms Amazon, Etsy, Ebay. please.
You might also like