Meoto iwa Ise Maruni Dakimyoga Haori kimono jacket Montsuki
100% black silk, Topstitched motif on the lining representing the Meoto iwa Ise. Manufactured in Japan
- Very good condition like new
- 100% black silk
- The stitched pattern on the lining represents the Meoto iwa (rock couple) in Ise
- Adorned with 5 samurai "Kamon" family coat of arms Daki Myoga Montsuki (bamboo shoot)
- Nice finish.
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To wear over the keikogi and with the striped Shima umanori hakama for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry wash / iron 60 degree if necessary
Shoulder to shoulder width: 66cm
Sleeve to sleeve width: cm
Sleeve height: 50cm
Sleeve width: 33cm