Taka Matsu Gara Men's Vintage Samurai Haori Kimono Jacket Takenaka Montsuki "Made in Japan"
100% black silk, pattern is the large floating Shintoist portico called "Torii" of the Itsukushima shrine of Miyajima
- Very good condition like new
- 100% black silk and water blue lining
- painted on the lining represents a majestic Falcon (symbol of power and freedom) posed on a branch of a Japanese pine, in awe of the current of the river.
- Kimono jacket adorned with 5 Kamon Takenaka family crests
- Closure: " Himo " cord, white or gold silk offered! (or color of your choice to select / or to communicate to us)
- Condition: excellent
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To wear over the keikogi and with the striped Shima umanori hakama for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry wash / iron 60 degree if necessary
Height: 103cm (40.5511811")
Shoulder to shoulder width: 62cm (24.40944882")
Sleeve to sleeve width: 132cm (51.96850394")
Sleeve height: 49cm (19.29133858")
Sleeve width: 33cm (12.99212598")
You might also like