Men's Vintage Haori kimono jacket Tachibana Montsuki FujiSan Meoto Iwa
100% black silk, Lining pattern represents mount fuji yama and the rocks. "Meoto iwa". Reversible kimono jacket adorned with 5 samurai Tachibana Kamon. To wear for the Iaido.Manufacturing in Japan
- Very good condition like new
- 100% black silk
- The stitched pattern on the lining represents the Meoto iwa (rock couple) in Ise and Fujiyama
- Adorned with 5 samurai family crest Tachibana
- Nice finish.
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To wear over the keikogi and with the striped Shima umanori hakama for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry wash / iron 60 degree if necessary
Shoulder to shoulder width: 61cm
Width from sleeve to sleeve: 128cm
Sleeve height: 50cm
Sleeve width: 32cm
You might also like