Men's Meoto iwa Haori kimono jacket Takenaka Montsuki
100% black silk, Pattern on the lining represents the Meoto iwa.Adorned with 5 samurai family crest of the Takenaka clan.Made in Japan
- Very good condition like new
- 100% black silk
- The stitched pattern on the lining represents the Meoto iwa (rock couple) in Ise
- Adorned with 5 samurai family crest of the Takenaka clan.
- Nice finish.
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To wear over the keikogi and with the striped Shima umanori hakama for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry wash / iron 60 degree if necessary
Shoulder to shoulder width: 61cm
Width from sleeve to sleeve: 131cm
Sleeve height: 51cm
Sleeve width: 33cm
You might also like