Men's Nihon no Yama Kurashi haori japanese kimono jacket
100% black silk and sky blue silk lining. Landscape motif depicting traditional dwellings of peaceful life in the Japanese mountains
- Excellent condition like new
- Protective films and wires to remove
- 100% sky blue silk
- The pattern on the lining represents traditional dwellings in the Japanese mountains
- Adorned with 5 TakanoHane Montsuki family coat of arms (eagle feather)
- Nice finish.
- Formerly worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To wear as a keikogi with the striped shima umanori hakama and keikogi for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Care: dry wash / iron 60degree if necessary
Shoulder to shoulder width: 64cm
Width from sleeve to sleeve: 144cm
Sleeve height: 52cm
Sleeve width: 37.5