Antique veste kimono Haori soie noire Mitsu Tomoe Take Koi Nobori homme "Made in Japan"
100% silk black silk lining and gold, the stitching pattern on the lining is a carp swimming up a waterfall.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
100% made in Japan
- Unique piece
- Work of Japanese traditional art
- Excellent condition like new
- 100% black shiny silk
- gold silk lining
- The quilted pattern on the liner is a carp up a waterfall.
- Adorned with 5 samurai family crest "Kamon" Mitsu Tomoe Montsuki
- Nice finish.
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- We recommend that you expose in your best inside or bring it to the ways of Japanese shihans over the keikogi (or one of our ancient Japanese samurai kimono black silk Montsuki) for Iaido, Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry cleaning / ironing 60degré if necessary
Height : 103cm
Shoulder to shoulder width : 62cm
Width of sleeve handle has : 133cm
Handle Height : 50cm
Handle width : 33.5cm