Antique Man samurai Haori kimono jacket Maruni TakanoHane Montsuki Yama no O Tera
100% black silk lining and golden pattern a Buddhist temple in mountain.
- Condition good as new
- 100% black silk
- gold silk lining
- The quilted pattern on the lining is a Buddhist temple in mountains
- Adorned with 5 samurai family crest "Kamon" Takano Montsuki Hane (feather hawk)
- Nice finish.
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To wear over the keikogi and striped hakama umanori Shima practicing Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry cleaning / ironing 60degré if necessary
shoulder to shoulder width: 60cm
Width of sleeve has closed: 130cm
Handle Height: 51cm
handle width: 33cm
You might also like