Man's vintage Haori kimono jacket Maru no Daruma
100% black silk and color of lining grey.pattern represent Zen monk Daruma (Bodhidharma).Fondator of Buddism Zen
- Very good condition
- 100% silk black and gray lining
- Reason: painting on the lining of the monk Daruma (Bodhidharma) founder of Zen Buddhism
- Nice finish.
- formerly worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- A display in your best inside or wear over the keikogi for Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry cleaning / ironing 60degré if necessary
shoulder to shoulder width: 63cm
handle width a handle: 137cm
Handle Height: 48cm
handle width: 33cm
Cord attachment "Himo" color (white, gold, brown, gray, navy blue) of your choice available!
You might also like