Men's Antique Haori kimono jacket Shima Maru ni Yotsume Hishi Montsuki black silk
100% black silk, striped pattern. "Himo" tether strap offered! Made in Japan
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
- Made in Japan
- Very good condition like new
- 100% black silk
- The pattern on the lining represents striped horizontal lines "shima"
- Adorned with 5 family coat of arms Maru ni Yotsume Hishi
- Beautiful finish.
- Worn once by the samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To wear over the keikogi in addition to the umanori Shima striped hakama for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Care: dry cleaning / ironing 60degree if necessary
Shoulder to shoulder width: 60cm
Width of sleeve with handle: 129cm
Handle height: 48cm
Handle width: 32cm
"Himo" tie cord of the color (white, gold, brown, gray, navy blue) of your choice!
Your choice to fill in the box "customization"